Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Clearly, I Am So Detached, Moody, Puzzled (And Your Children Probably Like Me More Than You These Days)


"Clearly, I Am So Detached, Moody, Puzzled (And Your Children Probably Like Me More Than You These Days)"
by Kristen Stewart

BACK COVER:
Did you like...see me...in Twilight? Remember all those times I just couldn't freakin' believe that Edward was a vampire and I would like...go into convulsions because I was just so confused? Remember when I said that I would totally, like...miss the heat in Arizona? It was like...in the first five minutes, but be honest...you were hooked. You believed that I would totally miss that heat. And remember how I took it all in so magically and beautifully, like I was amazing...? Cool. Read my book.

3 comments:

Mallory said...

Someone should be fired. Typo on the cover. Yikes. That's what you get for making fun of twilight.

Jake Kilroy said...

Fixed!

Though Twilight's suckiness has not been fixed.

Anonymous said...

HA this is my favorite one by far!!